1. EDITION OF THE "FUTURE CITIES" CONFERENCE
On April 5, 2018, at the Copernicus Science Center in Warsaw, the very fires "Future Cities" conference took place. Thank you all for participating.
PROGRAM AND PRESENTATIONS
Presentations to download after clicking on the title.
- Buildings responding to a sustainable future scenario / Alicja Kuczera, Managing Director of the Polish Green Building Council
- Trends in the development of BREEAM certification systems - how to meet new challenges? / Martin Townsend, Director of BRE Global
- Sweco development directions and vision of future cities / Marcin Gawroński, Green Building Department Director at Sweco Consulting
- How to design buildings at the Outstanding level? - Bloomberg, project Foster & Partners and Sweco: the highest BREEAM rated office building in history / Kartik Amrania, Head of Building Sustainability Department, Sweco UK
- Smart IT solutions based on the example of EcoSCADA - How to save energy wisely and effectively? / Adam Błażowski, Sweco Partner
- Sustainable urban planning: how to organize development priorities, increase land value and attractiveness of places / Maciej Mycielski, MAU Mycielski Architecture & Urbanism
- Biodiversity in cities of the future - how to reconcile nature with modern construction? / dr Andrzej Kruszewicz, Ornithologist, Director of the Warsaw Zoo
- Healthy buildings - a standard or a temporary trend? / Daniel Hojniak, Senior Sustainability Consultant, BREEAM AP, LEED AP, WELL AP, Sweco UK